This project was a complete exterior renovation. We started with removing the existing shingles and replacing with new Certianteed Landmark shingles. Once the shingles were removed, we found weak spots in the roof decking that led us to broken roof rafters. All the roof sheathing was removed, the broken rafters were replaced, and new roof sheathing was installed. While we had the roof sheathing off, we upgraded the ceiling insulation with blown in fiberglass to meet current code.
New fascia and soffit was installed next and followed up with new vinyl replacement windows. We bent new aluminum coil stock to fit over the wood window frames to match up with the new windows. Entry doors were replaced next and followed up with new porches. We had to completely remove the old porch structures and replace with new framing, composite decking, and vinyl restoration millwork on the rim board.
Finally, it was time for the vinyl siding. We installed all new vinyl siding and accessories to complete the upgrade.